Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Budget

Below is a table with sources and costs of all props and everything bought for the five minute film. We originally had a £500 budget for the Art department and I only want to spend between £50-£60 for the five minute film and as you can see it's gone way over budget and I think this is due to the last minute change in story, adding a character in and therefore having to order things on express delivery due to time. We have less that £400 left for the main project now, I just hope it will be enough. I will have to start fighting my corner more and saying no to things that aren't going to be plausible or viable.



Item
Source
Cost
1x mask
Amazon
£9.37
12x bamboo torches
Amazon
£33.00
Brown monk robe
Selly joke
£15.00
2x Black fabric spray paint
Homebase
£9.98
30x Table tennis balls
Decathlon
£4.50
Greenhouse sulphur candle
B&Q
£4.99
talc powder
Superdrug & co op
£6.70
lighter fuel
Pound stretcher & Amazon
£18.06
food colouring
Sainsbury’s
£3.00
chocolate sauce
Sainsbury’s
£1.29
2x Tate and lyle golden syrup
Sainsbury’s
£2.30
2x Pigs head
Devonshire street Butchers
£6.00
lantern
Luke's
free
Dagger
Joel's
free
Black robe
Joel's
free
spike
Amy's
free
Column1
Column2
Total
£114.19

No comments:

Post a Comment