Thursday, 14 November 2013

Production Stills 13/14th November

Shoot started today and thankfully all of the props had arrived but with all first days, there was always something bound to go wrong and it did in the shape of one of our crew members. He had not woken up and unfortunately I was storing most of the props at his house so I had to stay behind and go and find him. That set us back a lot of the day but luckily the lads managed to get all of the shots that didn't require the character in. 

On the 14th it was pretty clear we just needed the shots with the character and the ritual today and it did seem achievable this time as we were all there on time and ready to go and the set had been completed early on in the day but it never happened. I think that Jord and Luke kept getting shots that weren't on the shot list, they were extras and therefore we lost too much light and couldn't film it anymore. This was a problem, it means that we're going to have to shoot on another day even though we only had this scheduled as a two day shoot. I have had a chat with Jordan and Paul and we all agree that the shots that are remaining on the list are the shots to get first. So basically the ritual scene and any pick-ups, focus pulls and cut-aways can be gotten after. 
















 





 





   



No comments:

Post a Comment