Its Friday and I we shoot early next week and I have just been notified by Jordan that they're now adding in a cloaked figure into the equation. I wish they had thought about this beforehand and not left it until the last minute because I now only have four days to acquire a mask and robes and other garments to the props AND it has to look good, it can't be shoddy. I don't think Jordan or Luke are aware of the financial cost this is going to be to get things for so soon. I have warned them persistently that costs can't go any higher for our five minute because it's putting even more pressure on me for the major project. I will also have to amend my scene breakdowns (amendments in red pen) and prop lists to include the character costumes now too.
However, that being said, it is a good idea and would have been great had it been planned early on. But, I'm well aware that the budget would be half what it's going to be without the character and I don't necessarily think it's vital that we have this character to meet our brief.
No comments:
Post a Comment